We collect information about your use of our website through forms, registrations and IP addresses.
We try to ensure that our website offers visitors exactly what they are looking for. To help us serve you better and achieve our objective we may analyze anonymous data collected about how our visitors and customers use our website.
We may also collect IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and for system administration, but we don’t link these addresses to any person’s name or identity.
Disclosure to third parties:
• Monginis Foods & Services Ltd. does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information.
• When Monginis Foods & Services Ltd. uses other agents, contractors, corporations or business partners to perform services on its behalf or as part of a joint promotion, Monginis Foods & Services Ltd. will ensure that this entity protects the user’s personal information in a manner, which is consistent with the aforementioned statement. We never disclose information about a visitor to any other person or organization without your consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so.
• Monginis Foods & Services Ltd. may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable agents, contractors, corporations or business partners, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Information collection and use:
• We may use the Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
o To process your request on purchasing our products and services.
o To fulfill your request when you use our online booking services.
o To contact you regarding your enquiries.
o For our own marketing purposes and partner promotions, such as sending you updates on our latest offers and promotions.
o For identification and verification purposes.
o For our own reference and record.
o For website customization and designing target plan for advertisements and eMarketing
• We will use the information you enter on the site for administration purposes and any other purposes made clear in the data entry forms themselves, in any relevant terms or conditions and on any pages or emails which link to such forms.
• If you make an online booking with Monginis Foods & Services Ltd., we will record your personal details. Your data may be used for the following purposes: accounting, billing and audit, credit or other payment card verification, security, administrative and legal purposes, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer relations and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
• Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to confirm to Monginis privacy standards and allow us to audit their credentials for compliance.
• Monginis Foods & Services Ltd. will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
• We use protocol: An industry standard for encryption over the Internet, to protect the Data. When you type in sensitive information such as credit card details, it will be automatically converted into codes before being securely dispatched over the Internet.
• As with any standard email, emails containing your personal data sent to or from Monginis Foods & Services Ltd. will travel in a non-encrypted format.
• However, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet, and privacy cannot be assured in your communications with us. You acknowledge that personal information is disclosed at your own risk, and may be subject to unauthorized use by others. This may result in you receiving unsolicited messages from other parties. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, howsoever caused arising out of the communication of information to us. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained and certified by standards in the proper handling of customer information and to have access permission rights to that sensitive information.
We may collect information regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes and is separate from the Data. We do not link IP addresses to any personal information. In rare instances, IP addresses may be used to assist in deterring and/or preventing abusive or criminal activity on the website.
Notification of changes in policy:
While compiling this information, Monginis: CABD has endeavored to ensure that all information is correct. However, no guarantee or representation is made to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained here. This information is subject to changes by Monginis: CABD without notice.